Thursday, December 10, 2009

Love update

For the two of you who are interested (and for future reference for new readers later on), you know that girl I mentioned? Well, I don't think it's going to work. She came back from New Moon and posted (on Facebook) "I'd gladly be a vampire or a werewolf".

...So yeah. I'll still think of her as a "maybe", but until she realizes that being a evil, undead blood-sucker or a cursed, ravenous monster is, y'know, a bad thing, there's no relationship happening. I guess she still has some maturing to do, which is kind of odd considering she didn't behave at all like the squealing Twilight fangirl I've heard so much about. Maybe I should be thankful I didn't see her transform during class and start giggling uncontrollably or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment